Saturday, July 11, 2015

Patriotic Swap Ornaments Revealed



I'm sorry for the late post, my 4th of July holiday was really busy, as I'm sure yours was.  I hope you all had a fantastic 4th!  I wanted to share with you the wonderful ornaments sent to me from some fabulous ladies.  As I mention in two previous posts I joined a Patriotic Swap hosted by Sarah at Makin' Projiks.  You can check out her blog to see some variations of the same ornaments, if your interested.
Here are the ornaments that I received in the Swap.


A paper collage of Patriotic Colors, fabrics, and do-dads...this is so cute!



I believe these ornaments were all from the same person.  I received the flag beaded pin, the patriotic clothespin and this ribbon ornament (a picture of the front and back).



A patriotic wreath!


A small hanging basket filled with patriotic inspired items  There are paper pieces, flags, pins, a brass bell, stickers, and flowers used to create this piece (for more pictures check out Sarah's blog). 


A sewn ball jar ornament filled with actual stamps.  This is such a neat idea to display small items!


This is a photo of the front and back of this ornament.  There is a denim flower on one side and the American Flag on the other side.



Our host Sarah made these Patriotic Hat Ornaments...they were all different, and so cute!


And this was what I made!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!  If you have a blog and would like me to check it feel free to post a link in the comments section.  I have many interests and love finding new blogs to enjoy.  I hope you had a safe and fun 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment