Monday, January 19, 2015

Valentine Heart to Heart Swap Sneakpeak

I joined the Heart to Heart Swap hosted by Sarah at Makin Projiks.  It was hard to decide what to make for the valentine swap.  I have joined her Halloween Swaps in the past and I have always had fun but the Valentine Swap for me was new and I think I bit off more than I realized.
Here is a sneak peak at what I have been working on.

The idea and printables came from Ann Wood Handmade and A Cup of Jo, of course I am making it my own but I wanted to give credit where credit was due.


Lots of cutting, gluing, and glitter.


I hope the other Swap members like their Valentines.  I can't wait to see what they make.


I will have a more complete update of the valentines I made once they have been received and I will post what I get in return,

2 comments:

  1. Those ships are amazing!!!!! I love them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! When I saw them on Ann Wood Handmade's blog I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I love sailing ships, I think they are majestic and thought it would make a good Valentine...though others doubted me. I will have a full post about the Valentines in a week or so.

      Delete